The Short John Unisex bike will turn heads but practicality and reliability have to be perfect for a work bike:
- Shimano Nexus gears are internal and therefore low maintenance as protected from the elements and available in 1, 3 and 7 speed. The 7 gear bikes have an option of either pedal brakes or handlebar brakes.
- Depending on what you generally need to carry, there are luggage options of Velorbis’ own designed steel rear carrier with bag hook, exclusive front wooden carrier, wooden crate (shallow or deep) or different iconic Velorbis alloy baskets so your shopping, briefcase or gym kit can be carried with ease.
- A chain cover and leather mud flaps mean you arrive at your destination free from splashes, oil or dirt from the road.
- The double kick-stand gives your bike extra stability when parked.
- The tyres use anti-puncture technology and have built-in reflectors.
- The Velorbis Short John Unisex logo bike is your perfect choice in a bike-share programme for your company. The low step-through frame makes it easy to mount for both gents and ladies and the unisex frame is a one-size-fits-all frame with extended seat post and a quick-release seat bolt, that makes this bicycle adjustable in height.
- It is also our preferred bicycle for hotels’ bike rental schemes.
Safety in the workplace! We do our best to make sure your bike is as safe and dependable as possible.
- The upright seating position gives you a great view of your surroundings and the other traffic on the road.
- The bike comes with the option of either battery powered or internal dynamo powered front and back lights.
- A Ding Dong bell is included and can be coloured to whatever shade you desire.
- The bike comes with an Axa Solid integrated frame lock with key
Not all of our lives are the same and some of us might need a few extras. Here are just some of the possibilities.
- If you have a wider delivery area or work in a hillier environment, why not take the option of adding an electric motor to your bike? A Pendix eDrive electric system can be added with a choice of two sizes of removable lithium battery (300AH or 500AH), coloured to match your frame.
- ONLY PUT YOUR BUSINESS LOGO ON A QUALITY BICYCLE – Make your bike a mobile billboard by adding a logo plate above the back wheel or in the very centre of the bike. Now the Short John is turned in to a logo bike for companies. That is sustainable mobility and effective branding of your company. Velorbis has a comprehensive range of company logo bikes. To find out more about designing your own company bicycles please click here. You can also get some inspiration from our list of logo bike references here. We have also issued a logo bikes catalogue that can be found here.